The Snow Block is one of the few blocks that do not appear on the Block Wheel, and only spawns naturally if you choose the "Alpine" Climate option when creating your world.
This block was released on April 8, 2011, with the release of the game.
- The snow block is one of the blocks that cannot be found on the selection wheel.
- The only naturally spawning Snow Blocks in any worlds are that of which choose the "Alpine" climate setting when creating a new world, in which it replaces Grass.
- The Snow Block can be spawned using a CMD which is "Fill Snow X Y Z ".
- The current texture of the snow block is currently unfinshed.
- The snow block was used as a placeholder model for the Trampoline block before the game's release.